3-Hour Weekly Hifz
An intensive Quran memorisation programme for determined students in preparation for Ramadan. Students will spend 3 hours every Sunday memorising the Quran under expert tutelage. Each student will be assigned an individual hifz target and will be assisted in reaching that target.
There will be 2 sessions every Sunday: 3pm-6pm and 6pm-9pm. A student can attend one or both sessions. Each session will include:
- Tahfiz: Memorisation of the Quran
- Tashji': Encouragement and advice in becoming Noble Carriers of the Quran
- Tadrib: Practice reciting the Quran to an expert tutor
Students will also have the opportunity to continue their hifz post-Ramadan.
- Ability to recite the Quran with adequate fluency
- Students must be present for the entire 3-hour duration, every Sunday
CORE: This course contributes to CORE's Education strand: Quran.
Date: Starts 15 April 2018
Time: Every Sunday 3pm - 9pm
Duration: 5 weeks (up and until Ramadan)
Registration: This class is limited to 15 students. Register early to secure your place
Student body: Open to male students only
Tuition fee: Free
Important: Students that register but fail to attend will be blacklisted. As there is a student limit, please be mindful that a student's absence inappropriately impacts others.