Development. Education. Skills. Our brand of free learning
Dar Al-Arqam is a not-for-profit learning institute for Muslims.
We provide a unique brand of free learning that combines between 3 strands: Development, Education and Skills.
Our vision is to empower the wahy (revelation). That means producing a generation of Muslim leaders and institutions that are representative of the wahy at all levels—individual, social and administrative. This is primarily delivered through our leadership programme: CORE.
What we do at a glance
The teaching instruction at Dar Al-Arqam offers unique features seldom found elsewhere:
- We provide free learning. All programmes at Dar Al-Arqam are offered at no cost to our students.
- We provide extensive instruction on Islamic mindsets—a category entirely unique to Dar Al-Arqam.
- We emphasize on the comprehensive development of students. That means going beyond academic training and placing a central focus on the development of the fitrah and mind—not just eman—and the utilitarian impact a student possesses.
- We recognise the subtlety of the mentoring process and its need for longevity and relationship-building. Subsequently, we primarily offer long-term courses.
- We promote entrepreneurship in the way of waqf businesses—businesses that dedicate all or part of their profits to principal causes.
- We encourage the institutional practice of Islam—the representation of Islam through bodies and organisations.
Dar Al-Arqam is a registered charity and relies on the generous donations of the Muslim community. Visit our Just Giving page for ways to help.
Chief Operating Officer