Tarbiyah of Fitrah & Mind | UNITs 6 & 7
Goals of the Sahabah for Death and the Dunya Life
As part of our Tarbiyah of Fitrah & Mind series, we will in this term begin two new units on the goals of the Sahabah.
Unit 6: The ghayat (goals, ambitions) of the Sahabah for death and the grave:
- Acceptance of good deeds and leaving behind sadaqah jariyah and a legacy
- Husn al-Khatimah (a good ending)
- Having present at least 40 sincere believers at the janazah
- Tawfiq to answer the 3 questions of the grave
- Protection from the torment of the grave
Unit 7: The ghayat (goals, ambitions) of the Sahabah for the Dunya life:
- Removal of zulm (oppression), spreading of justice and establishment of the Deen
- Protection of mankind and the Muslims especially the weak and the poor
- Bringing joy and happiness to others and repelling the reasons and means of their sadness
- Protection of the honour of man, Muslims and in particular Muslim women
- The unity of the Muslims
- Attaining wealth and prosperity for Allah, His Messenger, the Deen, the Muslims, and humanity at large.
CORE: This course contributes to CORE's Development stand: Fitrah & Mind
Date: Starts 5 April 2018
Time: Every Thursday 6pm - 8.30pm
Duration: 6 weeks
Registration: This class is limited to 15 students. Register early to secure your place
Student body: Open to both male and female students
Tuition fee: Free
Important: Students that register but fail to attend will be blacklisted. As there is a student limit, please be mindful that a student's absence inappropriately impacts others.